the professional possibilities within avantor
Controller Logistics & Supply Chain (m/
Actively partner with EU Logistics & Supply Chain teams to enable accurate and timely delivery of forecasts, analysis and monthly reports. Provide guidance on Financial aspects to Logistics management team through translation of data into business information for their decision making process. Take a broad perspective and continuously improve existing reporting processes and tools where possible. Actively engage in project work and ad hoc tasks.
Limited until 28.02.2021!
- Central point of contact related to Forecasting, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) for the European Logistics & Supply Chain department.
- Active role in partnering with the EU Logistics management team with providing guidance on Financial aspects through translation of data into business information for their decision making process
- Monthly submission of Logistics KPIs to European management team
- Support with Analysis and follow through of initiatives to optimise Working Capital
- Preparation, financial review and submission of requests for Capital investments to Corporate
- Preparation and review of monthly results and ad hoc analysis to determine methods of increasing operating productivity through revenue generation, margin expansion and/or cost control
- Development of improved business reporting systems on an ongoing basis
- Engage in project work and support with ad hoc analysis
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent team player with the ability to build working relationships between and across business teams. Confident to work in matrix envirnonment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skillset
- Profound language capabilities (English)
- Computer Proficiency with MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- Concluded study of Business Administration with focus on Finance, FP&A or Accounting
- First professional experience or equivalent internship in Finance or FP&A
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Attractive salary package in line with your qualifications and experience
The new avantor - Video Link
Dominik Kalthof, Talent Acquisition Partner
Avantor® is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. Strengthened by the recent acquisition of VWR, the Company is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
Learn more at www.avantorsciences.com