Electrical Engineer (f/m/d)
Network planning for industrial systems
DIgSILENT is one of the world’s leading suppliers of highly-sophisticated simulation software for power systems. Combining the advantages of a global player with those of a medium-sized company, we have affiliates in 8 different countries.
DIgSILENT PowerFactory is a leading application for the planning and analysis of power systems. As a database-driven MS Windows application it offers an efficient user interface with interactive network diagrams. The calculation core uses state-of-the-art numerical methods and complex algorithmic techniques. Due to its numerous data exchange formats and the availability of programming interfaces, it can be easily integrated into other systems. PowerFactory is used in more than 120 countries.
- Technical support and consultancy for our national and international customers on issues concerning protection coordination, dimensioning of equipment and application of DIgSILENT PowerFactory
- Grid studies and execution of projects for industrial networks
- Planning and execution of training and seminars worldwide on special topics of network calculation in the field of industrial networks (protection coordination, motor starting, arc flash)
- Development of technical documentation and manuals
- Attending international conferences and trade fairs as well as participating in working groups on current topics of electrical energy technology
- Product presentations and technical support for sales processes
- Challenging tasks in an innovative, independent and international company.
- Individual areas of responsibility and opportunities for personal development in a highly-specialised team.
- Acquisition of expert knowledge in specialised areas.
- Permanent position with competitive company benefits.
- Degree (Masters/ PhD) in Power Systems Engineering
- Advanced knowledge and experience in network planning with focus on protection coordination and industrial systems (refineries, automobile industry, oil production units, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of PowerFactory or other similar power system analysis software
- Willingness to extend your expert knowledge and to apply it in new areas
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and interact with clients and other project team members
- Willingness to travel
- Very good German and English language skills; Spanish or French language skills beneficial
Please send your detailed CV with covering letter including salary expectation and possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the reference number AC016.
Your contact person:
Tel.: 07072 9168-0