Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
HR Director/Personalleiter (f/m/d)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an HR Director in our manufacturing plant in Singen.
Global Manufacturing & Supply is the backbone of Takeda. We break boundaries in innovation and break down the barriers between our product and the patient. Almost 1,000 people are involved in the production and supply of 68 million vials, syringes and other products at Takeda’s Singen plant each year. Takeda’s production facility in the southern German town Singen, is located close to the Swiss border and has a key strategic role in our global manufacturing network. Our Global Manufacturing, Supply and Quality organization employs 7,500 people at 20 plants in 16 countries.
What is a common day in Takeda and the area of Singen?
The atmosphere in Singen is really special: Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or enjoy the sunny days at the Lake of Constance. Fresh air and stunning countryside near the cool, clean water of Lake Constance will refresh your batteries for another day full of interesting challenges.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and unique development opportunities in a global expanding talent network makes Takeda a Top Employer.
The HR Director is the face of HR and a key member of the management team responsible for the Plant. As a strong partner to all of the business leaders, the HR Director’s principal area of impact is in shaping the culture of the organisation and implementing people strategies to help achieve the established business priorities.
- Developing and implementing an annual agenda for HR in line with the business plan.
- Developing and deploying progressive employment policies to attract, develop and retain top talent at all levels: early career, mid-career and senior leaders
- Contribute to the GMS/GQ HR agenda globally, as a senior member of the GMS/GQ HR network and implementing agree initiatives locally
People Culture and Change
- Lead Program AGILE mindset and behaviour workstream ensuring appropriate HR resources are allocated
- Embed a performance culture ensuring all employees receive ongoing feedback in line with Quality Conversation
- Lead talent mapping and calibration and guide people managers to develop differentiated IDPs (Individual Development Plans)
- Establish an appropriate mix between promoting up, lateral moves and hiring in talent
- Partner with the management team to recruit critical roles. And ensure appropriate HR resource to partner with managers at all levels in recruiting internal and external talent for roles throughout the organization, building relationships with recruiters, drafting briefs and setting up interviews where necessary.
- Guide the management team in designing roles and team structure to facilitate empowerment, agility and opportunities for development
Compensation and benefits
- Develop compensation and benefit solutions to encourage and recognize high performance, and agile mindset and behaviors
- Built strong relationships with the relevant Works Council and allocate appropriate resources to work with them on agreements
Resourcing / Employer of Choice
- Vacancy management ensuring critical roles are filled on time with high caliber candidates
HR Team Leadership
- Develop and manage the on-site HR team
Education and Experience
- University degree, ideally in Human Resources
- Ideally previous industry related experience, international company experience, multi-cultural environment
- Minimum of 8 years generalist HR and/or HR Business Partner experience
- Best practice HR partnering to deliver strong business performance
- Fluent in business English written and spoken as well as in German
- Result oriented and able to develop plans/solutions and to deliver expected results even in ambiguous circumstances
- Skilled in developing HR plans/initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives
- Openness and flexibility and ability to deal with and communicate change effectively
- Ability to manage and interpret employment laws into pragmatic solutions and navigate line management through its complexities
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Analytical and problem solving skills along with the ability to make timely and balanced decisions
- Business communication, negotiating and influencing skills demonstrated by the ability to use a range of different approaches, to persuade others and to gain acceptance of proposals and decisions
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with cultural sensitivity
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience in Talent Development and Talent Management
- Change Management experience
- Strategic and hands on approach