Crm & retention manager (M/
- Responsible for understanding and communicating on the health of the customer database
- Strategic planning of all CRM and Loyalty campaigns to deliver against customer KPI’s
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with us
- Increase emotional engagement with existing customers to increase repeat purchase rates and Lifetime Value
- Manage customer segmentation and set KPI’s accordingly
- Responsible for the development of the YT Loyalty Program; strategy, implementation, performance and optimisation
- Full ownership of all email execution, planning and improvements
- Responsible for the CRM system functionality and data quality
- Manage the supplier relationships on a day to day basis – CRM
- Responsible for managing the product roadmap for any features or functionality enhancements or change requests
- Ensure business users understand how they can use the systems and arrange training as needed
- Fluent in spoken and written English - other languages are an advantage
- Any administrator certification from a CRM vendor will be a plus.
- Able to work independently, and on small dynamic teams.
- Strong work ethic and drive.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
- Training possibilities in the company's own fitness studio
- Franconian Switzerland, one of the most beautiful bike regions in the world, right on your doorstep
YT – Live Uncaged