Global Manufacturing & Supply is the backbone of Takeda. We strive to ensure that our medicines are made available wherever our patients are. In our global manufacturing network, Oranienburg site plays a key strategic role. We have been supplying high quality medicines to the world since 1873. Fresh air and a beautiful countryside on the fringe of the cosmopolitan capital Berlin makes Oranienburg the ideal place to live and a great place to work.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, take charge of your future and join us in Oranienburg as
Data Scientist (all genders)
Your primary accountabilities:
- Gathering and identifying local data analytics initiatives, possibilities and requests in collaboration with the local IT and the global GMSGQ data analytics team
- Local implementation of GMSGQ data analytics roadmap initiatives
- Owning, managing and driving local data analytics initiatives, such as Predictive Maintenance, Down Time Analysis and respective database management
- Driving local process monitoring and improvement in collaboration with the global GMSGQ data analytics team (e.g. descriptive statistics and visualization, statistical process control, and out-of-the-box-tools)
- Executing respective reporting in collaboration with global GMSGQ data analytics (e.g. automated daily, monthly, and annual stability analysis targets)
- Supporting and participating in the global GMSGQ data analytics community
- Bachelor of Science or postgraduate degree in e.g. Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Physics with a focus on e.g. Control Theory/Statistics/Mechatronics, Information/Operation, or Innovation Management
- Expertise and experience in Digital/Big Data Analytics/AI/Machine Learning:
- Expertise in Signal Processing, Control Systems, and Mechatronics
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, LSTM etc.)
- Respective programming knowledge of Python/R and SQL expertise
- Expertise in Database/System design:
- Develop and maintain ETL processing pipelines for batch and near-real time data as well as analytical/machine learning workflows
- Experience with AWS cloud data architectures
- Experience in SAP master data management:
- Clean master data for implementation of SAP APO optimization algorithms
- Optimize of planning across site: production, supply chain, packaging
- Capabilities to translate business needs into data analytics concepts and the other way
- High level project management skills including the ability to interface with international stakeholders and to connect data analytics experts of academia and industry
- Fluent written and spoken English mandatory
Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or relax.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and excellent development opportunities in a global pharmaceutical company make Takeda one of Germany’s most sought-after employers.
Our plant is located in the Greater Berlin area. Public transport will take you from central Berlin to Oranienburg in approx. 30-45 minutes.