Development Technician (M/
- Organization and management of the Development workshop of YT Industries.
- Assembly of complete bikes, installation of test products, general bike maintenance and repair.
- Cataloguing, tracking and implementation of test and evaluation samples. Create reporting system for collection of samples in field use.
- Creation of a system and tools to organize and collect sample evaluation information.
- Assist engineering with assembly, inspection, and documentation of new development frames, bikes, and other products.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking / stocking Development warehouse and inventory.
- Check component compatibility and function on development projects.
- Provide constant and clear feedback to development teams and management.
- Assisting the Quality Control department when required.
- Expert mechanic with 5+ years experience.
- Technical knowledge of cycling related manufacturing and processes.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English - other languages are an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer capable in MS Office. Other software experience helpful.
- Able to work independently, and on small dynamic teams.
- Strong work ethic and drive.
- Asia or other manufacturing or materials experience helpful.
- Detail oriented and driven.
- Some domestic travel (Europe). International travel possible.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
- Training possibilities in the company's own fitness studio
- Franconian Switzerland, one of the most beautiful bike regions in the world, right on your doorstep
YT – Live Uncaged