Front end developer (M/
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
- Training possibilities in the company's own fitness studio
- Franconian Switzerland, one of the most beautiful bike regions in the world, right on your doorstep
YT – Live Uncaged