Frontend Developer (f/m/x)
dotSource, that’s over 300 digital natives with one mission: designing digital customer relations. We’ve been supporting businesses in their digital transformations since 2006. Whether e-commerce and content platforms, customer relationship and product data management, or digital marketing and artificial intelligence: in line with our claim »Digital Success right from the Start«, we develop and implement scalable digital products. Companies like Esprit, EMP, BayWa, Axel Springer, hagebau, C.H.Beck, Würth and STABILO trust in our competence. Learn more at www.dotSource.com....
6 reasons, why you should join dotSource:
1. From the first moment: Exciting projects with well-known clients, provocative tasks, and responsibilities.
2. Drinks, fresh fruit, table soccer, team events, and office parties. A fun, familiar feeling.
3. Steady chances to learn more through further development and actively shape dotSource’s growth.
4. dotSource Bootcamp gets you ready for your role quickly
5. We take your work-life balance to heart. Expect flexible working times, time accounts, fitness subsidies, and much more.
6. And the most important thing: WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Implementation of modern, interactive frontends based on current accessibility and usability standards, taking into account different browsers and devices
- Participation in the creation of concepts and architecture
- Optimization according to the aspects of usability, performance, and long-term maintainability
- Assistance, consulting and support of customers during the creation of designs in cooperation with the UX team
What we expect:
- Successfully completed computer science studies or comparable technical qualification/training
- Good knowledge in the areas of browser compatibility, responsive web design and CMS
- Ideally knowledge of User-Experience (UX) and Webdesign
- Basic knowledge of Java and/or PHP as well as various template engines
- Good German language skills
Do you like it digital? Then send us your application to jobs(at)dotSource.de.