Global Quality Manager (m/
- Manage quality control for all YT products including creating structure and processes.
- Collaborate with suppliers and internal teams on problem-solving and improvement initiatives for various manufacturing processes.
- Develop and implement systems for quality issues for global staff and customers.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis. • Create meaningful quality reporting and statistics.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Create an environment where YT can avoid quality issues before they occur by being closely in touch with the suppliers of YT and other internal staff.
- Manage a small Taiwan / Asia based team.
- Manage quality teams in USA and Europe.
- Basic knowledge and interest in cycling, with mechanical understanding of functions.
- Organized, driven, and self-managing. Able to decide priorities and focus on goals.
- Technical knowledge of cycling related manufacturing and processes.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English - other languages are an advantage
- Computer capable in MS Office. Solidworks, or other software experience helpful.
- Able to work independently, and on small dynamic teams.
- Strong work ethic and drive.
- Management experience required. Leadership throughout the entire company and with our manufacturing partners is critical.
- History of building strong working relationships with other people and teams.
- Asia or other manufacturing or materials experience helpful.
- Domestic and international travel required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- A secure job in an innovative company
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
- Training possibilities in the company's own fitness studio
- Franconian Switzerland, one of the most beautiful bike regions in the world, right on your doorstep
YT – Live Uncaged