Our flexible, diverse, and casual work environment stimulates change and creates a motivating environment with highly efficient people. As part of our team, you will be an integral part of creating and supporting our products. ADVA’s products are the building blocks for tomorrow’s networks, enabling the transport of increasing amounts of data across the globe. From access to the metro core, to the long haul, we create intelligent, software-automated solutions that will provide future generations with networks that can scale to meet increasing bandwidth demands. Come be a part of the world’s most cutting-edge innovative solutions and products, from design to implementation.
With a diverse team spread across the globe, we have developed a culture that embraces creativity and seeks innovation in every aspect of what we do. At ADVA, we believe in our TEAM members and work hard to ensure that every voice is always heard.
ADVA is dedicated to the health and well-being of our employees, therefore, a series of comprehensive, quality wellness programs are available to all employees. In addition to receiving an equitable salary and having an equal opportunity for professional development and advancement, as an ADVA employee, you may be eligible to enjoy other health benefits and perks, which will enhance your job satisfaction. We have designed our work and life programs around our employees because we know that they spend the majority of their life at work.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Junior Treasury and Investor Relations Coordinator (M/F/D) to join our Treasury & Investor Relations team.
If you want to be a part of our growing company that is driven by innovation and is focused on building a future together with our employees, consider applying. If you are interested in this role or would like to refer someone, please visit us at https://www.adva.com/en/about-...
and find out more about it and other career opportunities.
Principle duties and essential functions
• Support with daily cash mash management tasks (daily payment runs, intercompany payments, short-term cash planning)
• Assist with further development and execution of FX strategies
• Request letters of credit and guarantees
• Assist in the coordination and negotiation of loan contracts
Other tasks and responsibilities
• Support the development of IR presentation material
• Review financial analyst reports and maintain consensus estimates
• Prepare executive summaries of reports of ADVA and our peers
• Support with organizational tasks; as the organization of the annual general meetings and the preparation of roadshows, presentations or conferences
• Assist with the preparation and publication of mandatory announcements
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• University degree with focus on finance, banking or comparable studies
• First relevant experience in Corporate Finance e.g. Treasury, Investor Relations
• Familiar with MS Office and ERP-systems (preferably SAP)
• Willing to travel
• Accurate, honest, reliable, discrete, enthusiastic, open-minded and service-oriented
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English as well as German
• Possibility to work in an international, multicultural environment
• Strong team-oriented and friendly work culture
• Flexible working hours model
• Internal training program „ADVA University“
• Fitness-, travel cost- and kindergarten allowance as well as drinks and fruits for free
• Employee discounts e. g. for events and branded products
• Awarding for implementing new ideas via the internal Global Idea Bank