the professional possibilities within avantor
Pricing Analyst (m/
Avantor - a leading global provider of products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies industries - is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our team in Germany!
As a Pricing Analyst you drive customer pricing strategy, execution, and monitoring in Regions East & South (covering 6 million technical products and about 1,5 million customer conditions). You work closely with the pricing and commercial team in prioritizing customer deliverables and projects, as well as providing recommendations and solutions for requests. You will also partner and communicate with other functional groups across the organization when required. This way you help ensure that country targets are achieved through pricing excellence. You report to the Region Team Leader Pricing.
- Drive customer pricing strategy in the region
- Support implementation and harmonization of customer pricing processes
- Execution of the local Pricing authorization matrix and providing guidance for customer conditions
- Minimise low margin transactions: enforce the usage of special purchase prices to increase margin and ensure the timely renewal of fixed and special purchase prices
- Monitor pricing conditions ensuring that the right conditions are used and correctly entered in SAP and work with sales to implement changes
- Partnering with Sales Management on all aspects of pricing
- Root profitability analysis using problem solving techniques and propose solutions
- Support the pricing team by sharing best practices
- Responsible for loading local promotions & maintaining charges on request of the respective area owners
- Proactively working with new techniques and technologies in the market to be best in class in the industry. Review pricing procedures and processes when required.
- Minimum requirements of bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience preferred
- Fluent language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Experience of identifying and developing business growth opportunities towards the delivery of profitable growth
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation
- Good working knowledge of SAP and other software tools
- Ability to produce accurate and punctual reports, often within tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both communicating with and guiding the cross functional Sales Teams
- Business Intelligence software, desirable QlikView
- Ability to travel within Europe up to 10% of the time
- Working in a dynamic environment.
- Attractive salary package in line with your qualifications and experience
- Interesting, varying, and independent activity
Dominik Kalthof, Talent Acquisition Partner
Avantor®, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development and production activities in the industries we serve. One of our greatest strengths comes from having a global infrastructure that is strategically located to support the needs of our customers. Our global footprint enables us to serve more than 225,000 customer locations and gives us extensive access to research laboratories and scientists in more than 180 countries. We set science in motion to create a better world.