PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR (M/
- Organization and management of the complete Development Warehouse.
- Responsible for organisation monitoring and tracking of inventory and stocks.
- Unload and unpack / load and pack deliveries and distribute to the right internal recipients.
- Incoming goods inspections and documentation in the relevant ERP system (SAP).
- Picking and packing according to of BOM and prepare bike components for assembly.
- Cataloguing, tracking and implementation of tests and test evaluation samples.
- In charge of annual stock taking and deviation analysis.
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Secondary Education (Mittlere Reife) and / or technical or business vocational training.
- Full / Part time min 25 h week with constant presence.
- Technical knowledge of bicycles and components.
- Mechanical skills would be an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer capable in MS Office, experience in working with any ERP systems (SAP) helpful.
- Able to work independently, and on small dynamic teams.
- Strong work ethic and bike enthusiast.
- Detail oriented, well organised and 100% reliable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An open minded family culture
- Training possibilities in the company's own gym
- A cool team, with a free coffee flat rate
- After-work rides with your YT family and legendary company parties
- With the Franconian Switzerland one of the most beautiful bike regions, directly in front of the door
To this day, YT focuses on mountain biking and offers a wide range of products from downhill and enduro to trail bikes as a direct-to-consumer brand. YT bikes are distinguished by their high quality for an exceptional price. Be it Red Bull Rampage, Downhill World Championships, or World Cups, YT bikes have dominated at the most challenging events and carried world-class athletes to major titles.