As an SAP Basis Administrator, you are a member of a modern and agile IT team, which is located at our headquarters in Hausen and consists of seven people including you. You work directly on the heartbeat of YT. Your responsibilities include not only the administration of our SAP system, but also the support of all colleagues in the day-to-day SAP business. Your role is very varied, practical and you are in constant exchange with international colleagues who are mainly spread over four regions (Germany, Great Britain, USA and Taiwan). With your role, you make an important contribution to supporting and achieving YT's ambitious growth targets.
- Basis administration of our SAP system (SAP B1) and ensuring system availability
- Analyzing issues and troubleshooting
- Processing of 1st and 2nd level support requests as well as being contact person for key/power users
- Maintenance of licenses & access rights and administration of system users
- Steering external project members and supporting the implementation of further SAP modules
- Transformation of existing business processes into SAP
- Responsibility for user trainings and creation of documentation
WHAT YOU BRING IN
As an ideal candidate, you have a degree in business informatics (comparable courses of study are also possible) or have completed vocational training in IT with first practical experience. You are a digital native, team player, think analytically and act focused. You have a general interest in business processes and like to take responsibility. You don't have to be an SAP professional yet, even though we would be very happy about that. The most important is your personal motivation based on a solid IT education and the ambition to become an SAP professional for YT.
- High understanding of complex IT and ERP processes
- Analytical thinking, communication skills and team spirit
- Ability to understand digital structures quickly as well as a detailed and structured way of working
- Good skills in German and English
- Basic programming knowledge as well as experience with databases (HANA at best)
- Hands-on mentality, competence in problem solving and organizational skills
- Open and positive charisma
WHAT WE OFFER
- An open minded family culture
- Training possibilities in the company's own gym
- A cool team, with a free coffee flat rate
- After-work rides with your YT family and legendary company parties
- With the Franconian Switzerland one of the most beautiful bike regions, directly in front of the door
To this day, YT focuses on mountain biking and offers a wide range of products from downhill and enduro to trail bikes as a direct-to-consumer brand. YT bikes are distinguished by their high quality for an exceptional price. Be it Red Bull Rampage, Downhill World Championships, or World Cups, YT bikes have dominated at the most challenging events and carried world-class athletes to major titles.