the professional possibilities within avantor
Senior FP&A Analyst (m/
Give your career a new swing and discover the professional possibilities within Avantor/VWR International. We are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst (m/f/d) for Logistics & Supply Chain Europe, based in Darmstadt, Germany or Leuven, Belgium.
Actively partner with local Finance teams to enable accurate and timely delivery of forecasts, analysis and the yearly plan. Provide guidance on Financial aspects to functional and business leaders in Europe through translation of data into business information for their decision making process. Take a broad perspective and continuously improve existing reporting processes and tools where possible. Actively engage in project work and ad hoc tasks.
- Central point of contact related to Forecasting, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) for all European entities. This includes weekly Forecast updates and yearly plan submissions by the EU countries.
- Delivery of sales and cost reporting to European management team. Partner with functional and business leaders and provide finance input into their decision making process.
- Preparation and review of monthly results and ad hoc analysis to determine methods of increasing operating productivity through revenue generation, margin expansion and/or cost control.
- Development of improved business reporting systems on an ongoing basis.
- Close working relationship with Corporate in the US to facilitate consistent and efficient internal reporting.
- Engage in project work and support with ad hoc analysis.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to build working relationships between and across business teams. Confident to work in matrix envirnonment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical skillset.
- Profound language capabilities (German & English).
- Computer Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ideally knowledge of SAP (R3).
- Concluded study of Business Administration with focus on Finance, FP&A or Accounting
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Finance or FP&A
What we offer
- Working in a dynamic environment.
- Attractive salary package in line with your qualifications and experience.
Domink Kalthof, Talent Acquisition Partner
The new avantor - Video Link
Avantor® is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. Strengthened by the recent acquisition of VWR, the Company is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
Learn more at www.avantorsciences.com