Web Traffic Manager (m/
We are looking for an e-commerce enthusiast with an analytics mindset to drive the web traffic strategy of our main website and sub shops.
A strong team player who can communicate effectively adept at working with developers, designers, web / marketing colleagues and senior leaders.
You will be comfortable with getting your hands dirty, building out experiences, integrations and optimizing buyer journeys driven by strong analytical interpretation.
You will have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple project deliverables, focusing on:
- Website and associated YT INDUSTRIES properties
- Web performance & measurement through Google Analytics
- Ongoing SEM (SEO + SEA + SMO) Program (with supporting agency)
- Website Integrations
- A/B Testing & conversion rate optimization
- Exceptional project management working with multiple and varied stakeholders to improve digital experience
- Extensive experience working with CMS and CRM systems – Yt-industries.com runs on Shopware and Salesforce
- Excellent understanding of website best practice – UX, site performance etc
- An analytical mindset – using data to shape incremental platform improvement
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong touch on SEO and demonstrated experience of growing site traffic and performance in a previous role
- Excellent verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, responsible work with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a team with highly motivated colleagues
- The opportunity to actively shape a successful brand
- Training possibilities in the company's own fitness studio
- Franconian Switzerland, one of the most beautiful bike regions in the world, right on your doorstep
YT – Live Uncaged